About phaseFour Informatics
phaseFour Informatics Limited was formed in 2005 in order to provide an independent consultancy service for clients considering the implementation of an Electronic Laboratory Notebook in their Research & Development or other Laboratory environments.
PhaseFour offers a range of services
We can help you:
- with your business justification.
- with your user requirements.
- with preparing and reviewing RFPs.
- with finding affordable ways to pay for an ELN.
- with preparing a strategy for a successful implementation.
- with addressing cultural and behavioural practices.
- with running internal short courses, seminars and workshops.
If you would like to know more, please contact :
About John Trigg
John has over 20 years’ hands-on experience working in the field of R&D data, information and knowledge management, having been involved in the introduction, development, integration and management of data acquisition systems, Laboratory Information Management Systems and Electronic Lab Notebooks. He has 10 years experience of the world’s first enterprise level implementation of an Electronic Lab Notebook, and a close involvement with the growing ELN marketplace.
Roles have included:
- Chromatography Data Systems Manager
- Technical Leader of Kodak’s European LIMS Programme
- Core Team Member of Kodak’s Global Electronic Lab Notebook Programme
- IT Manager for the Kodak European Research Laboratories
John is author of a number of publications on LIMS, Electronic Laboratory Notebooks and Knowledge Management in the Laboratory and has presented papers and run workshops at conferences in the UK, Germany, USA and Australia. He has been a member of the International LIMS Conference Organising Committee and is currently the Chairman of the Automation and Analytical Management Group of the Royal Society of Chemistry. He is also a member of the Board of Directors of the LIMS Institute.
John was the recipient of the 2000 International LIMS Award.